Friday, April 24, 2009

Why waxing is the best!

I just started waxing my armpits instead of shaving at the end of august. I was probably the best decision of my life!!!!!

Okay so sure it hurts more that shaving but so what.
1. It only hurts for a second, then the pain goes away
2. If you bleed it's a good thing (which trust me, that will probably be the only time in your life that you will hear that sentance). Bleeding is a good thing because that means that your never going to grow that hair back again, when that happened when you shave, it just means your shaver sucks or you suck at shaving....which is better?
3. It lasts longer. It might not seem like it at first but after you do it again it takes longer and longer to grow back.
4. After a while, your hair wont even grow back (can you imagine?)
5. It only hurts the first time, is quick and painless.
6. It is good for you if shaving hurts. This is why I started, shaving sucked.
7. No more 4 oclock shadow

and many many more.

So ladies, start getting waxed. Too scared to get your armpits done? Get your eyebrows, or legs. Trust me...you wont regret it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment